“The heart of a volunteer is not measured in size, but by the depth of the commitment to make a difference in the lives of others.”
– Deann Hollis
Make a Difference!
Our volunteers are our most precious commodities. They are dedicated and active group of individuals who wish to make a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
Some of the ways in which our volunteers get involved are:
- Serve on our Signature Event committees
- Provide pro bono work for the Foundation
- Sell raffle tickets at locations throughout the region
- Assist with various other events as needed
- Provide administrative assistance in the office
(ex. stuffing envelopes, photocopying, phone campaigns, etc.)
If you are interested in volunteering for the Northern Cancer Foundation at our events, we’d love to have you join us!
Give us a call at (705) 523-4673 or fill out our Volunteer Application Form and email/fax it to the office. A member of our Staff would be glad to call you to discuss upcoming opportunities!
If you are looking to volunteer at the Northeast Cancer Centre, please click here to be directed to the Health Sciences North Volunteer Services Page!